I have installed the Google’s Adsense ads slots at my websites and weblogs since one year ago, eventually at November 2008, my Google’s Adsense earning was reach the minimum cash out level ($100). Earning is accumulate day by day based on the page impressions; clicks; page click-through rate (CTR) and page eCPM.
There are two options for receiving your money once it reach the minimum payout, which are check delivery to your address or via western union quick cash. Actually receive your Google’s Adsense earning via the western union quick cash is the best and fast way to get your money if you are not US residents because,
1. Use check delivery option,
Standard delivery checks are sent by regular mail and should arrive within 2 ~ 3 weeks of the mailing date; whereas standard express delivery checks are sent via courier and should arrive within 1 week but this require $24 processing fee. Once you get the checks and transfer the money to your local bank (for example, Malaysia), then the bank will charge RM25 processing fee and your money will be transferred to your local bank account after few weeks time.
2. Use western union quick cash option,
You can pick up your money at your local western union agent the day after the payment date. Fast and without any charges or processing fee.
Here is the steps to choose the western union quick cash option and get your money once payment has been issued at your Google’s Adsense account.
First step, you need to ensure your payment holding option is not checked in your account and choose “Setup Western Union Quick Cash” option on the form of payment, then proceed to enter your first name and surname as the payee name, tick the agreement and click the save change button.
Some important notes:
1. Payments will be processed in USD and may be available for pick up in local currency cash.
2. Google’s Adsense can not process western union payments to business payee names.
3. The maximum amount Google’s Adsense can send for an individual payment is limited to USD $2,700, if your payment exceeds the amount, then you will receive multiple western union payments up to your total payment amount.
4. You need to pick up your payment within 60 days after the payment has been issued, if you do not pick it up within 60 days then your earnings will be credited back to your account and your payments will be put on hold.
Second step, once your payment has been issued as western union quick cash, you need to find you local bank which is the agent of the western union that offer quick cash services. To identify the bank that is the agent of the western union, just simply notify the Western Union® sign as shown on the photo above. (For example, Public Bank; RHB Bank).
Final step, go to your account, My Account -> Payment History -> Payment Details, you can overview the details of your earning and you can also print the Statement of Earnings followed the link below, then it is the time to get your money at your local bank.
1. Visit to the bank outlet that displaying a western union sign and fill in a “To Receive Money” form. You need to provide the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN); the full name of the sender; the country the money was sent from and the total amount to be received.
2. Present the completed form to the bank officer along with your Identification card or photo ID or driving license.
3. Then Collect your money and a receipt. Done.
Also the exchange rate for your local currency will vary based on the rate used by the western union agent on the day you pick up your payment. My western union quick cash payment was issued at 22 December 2008 and I was collected my payment at 30 January 2009, that time the exchange rate is 3.447 for (USD -> RM) at Public Bank while the market exchange rate was 3.608 for (USD -> RM) listed at http://finance.yahoo.com/currency.
Important: Never click the ads by yourself or encourage people to click it because these are violated Google’s Adsense’s terms and conditions. More information on Western Union quick cash, please visit Google’s Adsense Help.