Electronics Applications | Tags: Connected Navigation, Live Services, TomTom
TomTom has recently announced the availability of its complete TomTom connected navigation solution in the new iconic Masterpiece reloaded Fiat 500 Uconnect 5-inch Radio Nav Live system. For the first time on a Fiat 500, the embedded infotainment system features the full TomTom experience with fresh maps, a superior routing engine and includes five years of TomTom’s Live connected suite of services.
~ TomTom Fiat 500 Live services ~
It is the highly accurate world-class traffic service, life speed cameras together with weather alert and a rich local search function for Point of Interest. The TomTom connected services, part of FCA’s Uconnect Live offering, are also available on Fiat 500X and will be available on further selected models and countries across Europe.
TomTom Live Services include,
1. TomTom Traffic: Using up to date traffic information, Traffic get drivers to their destinations faster.
2. Speed Cameras: Mobile and fixed speed camera alerts on the go.
3. Local Search with TomTom Places: Drivers can search for any location, from a local petrol station to a supermarket and navigate straight there.
4. TomTom Weather: Drivers will receive local and five-day forecasts so they can make plans based on the latest weather.
Additional features of the Uconnect Live infotainment system,
1. Fiat 500 features award-winning Uconnect technology with five inch Radio navigation system available.
2. New Uconnect Live services provide drivers with the ability to use popular apps, including the Internet Radio with TuneIn, Internet music with Deezer, news with Reuters, social networks with Facebook and Twitter, save fuel with eco:Drive and take care of the car with my:Car. Drivers can put their devices away and control the apps using the Uconnect system’s large touch-screen display.
Information via businesswire.