Electronic Gadgets | Tags: Epson, Projectors
Epson, a Japanese electronics company that manufactures computer printers, information and imaging related equipments, has recently launched its both EB-455Wi and EB-465i interactive projectors.
~ Epson two interactive projectors ~
Both projectors deliver perfect pictures in all light conditions and make presentations more effective. EB-455Wi and EB-465i projectors are using 3LCD technology to make the display clear even keep the lights on during the presentation.
They support high white and color light output, which ranges from 1,500 to 3,500 lumens. Both of the projectors deliver powerful audio and integrated with 16 watt speakers, a microphone input too. The long lamp life of six thousands hours in eco mode can reduce the energy and save the cost.
More features on both projectors,
1. USB flash drive reader.
2. Optional 802.11a/b/g wireless module.
3. Compatible with most interactive software.
4. Ultra-short-throw creates a projected image of 70 inches.
5. Supports security options such as password and security bar.
6. It has digital easy interactive pen and wall-mounted pen tray.
Information via epson.